Tuesday 22 December 2020

Cricut 3 Birds On Parade Print & Cut Card

Hi friends! Merry Christmas! Yes we're in Christmas week already - when did that happen LOL!

Anyway, I know I've been MIA on my blog for a bit but I'm hoping to get back to it good and proper and to start things back up I've created a cute Cricut card using 3 Birds On Parade image set/cartridge. I also used the print and cut feature in Cricut Design Space to create the layers. I used the colors that were suggested but you can use RGB/Hex codes to create any color you fancy which is just super awesome. Especially if you don't have a particular color cardstock that you love but have run out of or can't get anymore.

I hope you enjoy it and give it a go if you can or at least grab your 3 Birds On Parade cartridge/image set and play.

Bye for now.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO


No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...