Thursday 24 December 2020

Cricut 3 Birds On Parade Print & Cut Halloween Card

Hi friends, I'm back with another Halloween card! Yup. I know. It's Christmas Eve and I'm still posting these for you but I love Halloween so much I just had to keep going LOL!

I used Cricut 3 Birds On Parade and the print and cut feature in Cricut Design Space to create this cute witchy birdie - she's tweet, get it? :)

It was really easy to do - do I do anything else - and was such fun. You can also use RGB/Hex codes for the colors, which I did. I think this is just the most awesome thing ever! Do you remember the Cricut Imagine? Now you can do the same thing but from your Explore/Maker machines and Design Space. I'm so chuffed and yes I know it's been out for a while but it's new to me and I love it!

So I hope you grab your 3 Birds On Parade cartridge/image set and have some fun. Let's bring the oldie but goodie images back to life!

Bye for now.



No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...