Wednesday 30 December 2020

Cricut Create A Critter | A Huge Thank You

Hi friends, I'm back with a quick card for you today. I used a Cricut cut file from Create A Critter to make a super simple card that you can mass produce for any occasion.

Stay tuned for the rest of this week's videos. I've decided to do an entire week of video ideas for you guys and hope it inspires you. I'm not sure if I'll keep doing them every day in the new year but you will definitely see videos at least 3 times a week as I normally do.

A massive thank you to all of you for your love and support over this last year, it's been tough for everyone and more so for some of us but I hope you find peace in the new year. Bye for now.

CLICK HERE OR THE IMAGE BELOW TO WATCH THE VIDEO



No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...