Thursday 31 December 2020

Cricut Paisley | You Can Do It | How To Emboss Half A Piece Of Cardstock

Hi friends, welcome back. I've got another super simple card for you today but there is a twist. It's a good twist and I think you're going to love it. It gives the illusion that there's more going on underneath than there is.

I'm going to show you in the video how to emboss half a piece of cardstock. It's very easy to do and looks fab. I use my good old Cuttlebug folders for this as well as a Cricut cut file from Paisley. It turns out super cute and I hope it inspires you to try this technique.

Oh and Happy New Year's Eve! I hope that 2021 helps you find peace, love and a sense of calm in this world of chaos we now live in. Stay safe. Bye for now.




No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...