Sunday 3 January 2021

Card Gift Package Idea

Hi friends, so this is the last in this mini series I've done this week. I really hope you've enjoyed it and found some inspiration from what you've seen.

Today I put together a gift package that you can do for any occasion any time of the year. This one happens to be for Christmas and is what I did this year for some family members.

It's really easy to do and is a lovely gift to give to someone. I just felt like the cards I've made had sentiments that would encourage or tell someone you're thinking of them especially at the moment.

I'm still not sure if I'm going to continue with a video/post a day but you will see at least 3 videos/posts a week from me. If I decide not to do a video/post a day then I may chuck the odd one in as a bonus for you :)

I hope your New Year is off to a positive, calm, safe and peaceful start. Bye for now.

CLICK HERE OR THE IMAGE BELOW TO WATCH THE VIDEO

No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...