Tuesday 12 January 2021

Cricut Cindy Loo | Nuts About You | Valentines 2021

Hi friends. I'm back with another Valentine's Day card. This one is super sweet and super easy to make. I cased this idea and made it my own. I used Stampin' Up cardstock, Tim Holtz Distress Oxide ink and Cricut Cindy Loo cartridge for the image. I added some ribbon and an embellishment from Lucy's Cards. Super fun!

Apologies again for the lack of voiceover's this week so far but I hope to get back to them as soon as. I hope you enjoy this card and get your Cricut carts out and have a play. Bye for now.

CLICK HERE OR THE IMAGE BELOW TO WATCH THE VIDEO




No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...