Saturday 16 January 2021

Cricut Create A Critter | Love Bug | Valentines 2021

Hi friends, I've got a super simple - do I do anything else? - V-Day card for you. I used a Martha Stewart Punch Around The Page set to create a nice little addition to this card. I also used Stampin' Up cardstock, Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks & stencils and of course a Cricut image from Create A Critter cartridge. This is a sweet little love bug and I just had to use it for this project today.

I hope you enjoy today's card and drag out your Create A Critter cartridge or any love bug images you may have and get the love flowing! :) Bye for now.





No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...