Saturday 9 January 2021

Cricut Just Because Cards | You Make Me Melt | Valentines 2021

Hi friends, welcome back to another quick and simple Valentine's day card. Apologies there's no voiceover today :( but sometimes things just happen. I still wanted to get this video to you guys so here it is.

I used Stampin' Up cardstock, Tim Holtz Distress Oxide ink and mini stencil plus a Cricut image from Just Because Cards. I only used part of the image as I made my own card but the cartridge gives you the option to make a whole card start to finish using your Cricut machine. This is especially great if you're new to card making and is super easy to do. I just wanted to mix it up a bit and show you how.

I hope you enjoy this quick video and I'll see you in the next one. Bye for now.

CLICK HERE OR THE IMAGE BELOW TO WATCH THE VIDEO




No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...