Saturday 2 January 2021

Cricut Paisley | Miss You

Hi friends. Today's card is what I think we should be sending out more especially at the moment, a miss you card. This one is so easy to put together and doesn't take long to do either. It's a simple cut file from Cricut's Paisley image set/cartridge and is really sweet. You'll find the image on page 25 of the handbook but if you're using Design Space just find her and pop her onto your mat.

I also dragged out my Cuttlebug folders and dry embossed the first layer of the card for some added texture and also to differentiate between the image and first layer as they're the same color.

I hope you're having a relaxing crafty day and that this card will inspire you to create some of your own notecards to send out. Bye for now.




No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...