Tuesday 5 January 2021

Cricut Rock Princess Amor Valentines 2021

Hi friends, welcome to 2021! Are you excited? Actually I'm not sure yet but I'm happy to be back with some inspiration for you for Valentine's this year.

Today's card is super easy to do and the background worked out great. The key I've found with backgrounds is to layer. Layer, layer, layer. You'll be surprised how cool it looks once you're done with it.

I used Stampin' Up cardstock, Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks and stencils as well as a Cricut image from Rock Princess cartridge/image set. 

I hope you enjoy this first of many in this year's Valentine's series. Happy 2021 crafting! Bye for now.

CLICK HERE OR THE IMAGE BELOW TO WATCH THE VIDEO



No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...