How To Emboss Beautifully Using Spellbinders Hot Foil Glimmer Plates

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspiration in today’s project and give some of the techniques I share with you a try. Enjoy the little things and see you soon.

❤CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO❤


❤SUPPLIES USED❤

Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil Plate Christmas Foliage Background

Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil Plate Reindeer Games

Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil Plate Holiday Sentiments Series 2

Spellbinders Large Scalloped Circles

Spellbinders Large Circles

Spellbinders Small Scalloped Circles

Spellbinders Small Circles

Spellbinders Labels 5

Waffle Flower A2 Layering Dies

Simon Says Stamp November 2021 Card Kit - Stencil Berries & Leaves

Tim Holtz/Ranger Distress Oxide Ink Kitsch Flamingo

Tim Holtz/Ranger Distress Oxide Ink Festive Berries

Tim Holtz/Ranger Distress Oxide Ink Bundled Sage

Tim Holtz/Ranger Distress Oxide Ink Rustic Wilderness

Tim Holtz/Ranger Distress Stickles Barn Door

Nuvo Crystal Glaze


❤FIND ME❤

Blog: https://pixielandcrafts.blogspot.com/

Pixieland Crafts Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mypixielandcrafts

My Cosy Homelife Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/mycosyhomelife

Twitter: https://twitter.com/pixielandcrafts

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pixielandcrafts/

Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pixielandcrafts/_created/


❤DISCLAIMER❤

Compensated affiliate links used when possible. I do not do paid reviews or sponsored videos. All opinions are my own!

Comments