Tuesday 2 January 2018

My First Video Trailer!

Hi Everyone

I'm super excited to get this out to the interweb and share with you all. I watched a fellow YouTuber, Amy, and her suggestion was to use Adobe Spark to make quick videos to post on social media. Her video is fantastic and super easy to follow so please check it out. I gave it a go and voila! I made one in about 5 minutes flat. Can you believe it! I've shared it on my social pages so be sure to check those out but in case you're not on any social media, here it is, my Wicked Cool Video Clip. Pretty darn chuffed with myself :)

One thing I'm learning about all this video editing/making is that you have to fun with it otherwise what's the point. My aim is to make people smile and if I can do that for just one person today, then I've done good :)

Before I go, here are some more inspiring images of art that I created, just for fun :)


Have a wonderful day! See you in the next one!

Love & Hugs
Janene

No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...