Friday 26 January 2018

Upcoming Videos & Chit-Chat

Hi guys

Just popping in to say that as I got sooo far behind with uploading all of my 2017 Halloween and Christmas videos (yes you heard right lol) I will be getting that done over the next few days or so. So, be sure to head over to my YouTube channel to check them out. Maybe it will be the motivation you need for this year LOL! The reason I decided to put them up, even though it's much later than originally planned, is because this year I will have new ideas and product to play with and inspire you, hopefully with some fun techniques too!

I hope too that today finds you well. I have taken today off as a personal/duvet day as sometimes life becomes a little too overwhelming and we need to take a step back and just breathe. I seem to do this quite a lot lately but I don't see the harm in doing this regardless of your circumstances. We all need a time out from the hustle and bustle of everyday things, some of which are harder to overcome or deal with. Having some time to reflect on what's important, what means more to you and what makes you happy is something I am striving to do this year and going forward. I think that sometimes we get lost in everyday bitterness and it just sucks you in. Before you know it, the overwhelming feeling you thought you had under control is back to haunt you. Now I understand that there may be some of you who don't have to deal with overwhelm or anxiety and that this may seem a little out there but for those who do, it's a daunting experience and one that we have to live with every single day.

If you follow me on Instagram I have said that I will be sharing a review/my opinions on the Fitbit Blaze soon. I haven't forgotten that and it will be coming up shortly so be sure to check back for that.

Anyway guys, I will see you all in the next post. Have a wonderful day whatever you're doing.

Hugs

Janene

***I am an Amazon Affiliate however links to all products used are made available where possible***

No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...